youtubedirt.com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    youtubedirt.com Forum Index -> All Book Reviews Go Here!
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 am Reply with quote

Book by: James Wesley Rawles
Founder of Survivalblog.com

Okay this is pure survival/prepper/shtf GOLD. This covers it all from weapons to having power in short or long term emergency. This is the new GO TO book at the Az family home for things to get ready with. I am not tooting anything and not getting paid but this guy lays it all out on the table with multiple ideas for everything.

A must read for anyone in my opinion. Everything is broke down into chapters in this book. How to find water, treat it and more. What kinda guns and ammo would be best for different situations and other such helpful info. Also this covers being in the big city as well as the country. I truly suggest you pick this up and read it.

Rating: 12/10

Enjoy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    youtubedirt.com Forum Index -> All Book Reviews Go Here!

View next topic
View previous topic