youtubedirt.com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:16 am Reply with quote

As the topic says I am in the process of moving from West Virginia to Ohio. I will let you know how this process went for me as far as the Concealed permit went. I called the Sheriffs department and was informed that they did not transfer and I would have to retake the class. I then called WV and asked if I could get an out of state permit and was informed that they did not offer one. I sucked it up and contacted Azrael where he introduced me to a few guys that done the class and have a small gun store. I went and took it today and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Make sure to check them out on Facebook.

The only difference that I can tell in the classes is that Ohio seems scared to death that they are going to get sued.

Clay Arms Facebook page can be viewed here https://www.facebook.com/Clayarms/?fref=ts

** I have attached their contact info to this post. You must be logged in to view it. **

View next topic
View previous topic