youtubedirt.com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    youtubedirt.com Forum Index -> Everyday Carry
dirt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:18 am Reply with quote

I just ordered this belt on 11.25.2015 and no matter what you hear about this company they have been fantastic to work with. My first order I forgot to change the size of the belt. Sent an email and within 30 minutes I received an email that said my order had been cancelled and refunded. I reorder the belt and my account was credited on 11.26.2015 for my original order which I screwed up. I cannot wait to get this belt and try it out.

WATCH THIS BEFORE ORDERING ---> https://youtu.be/j12jr2deBH8

Quote:
Thank you for placing your order with Special Operations Equipment!

This email is to confirm your recent order.

Order Details

Date 11/25/2015

1x EDC Belt Without Velcro Lining - Size 26" to 34" - Black / Black / 32" for $65.00 each

Subtotal : $65.00 USD
Shipping : $8.00 USD
Total : $73.00 USD
Priority Policy

Due to order volume and our attention to the detail and quality of your order, Original S.O.E. Gear endeavors to manufacture and ship all orders within 8-12 weeks; for extremely large, complex, or custom orders, this may be extended. It has long been our policy to "triage" our orders. Deploying and active duty military members: we always attempt to rush orders for deploying servicemen and women. Please contact us to discuss expedited orders. To our fellow civilians -- we do not value your business, support, and time any less. Please contact us with any special concerns or requests..

To our fellow civilians -- we do not value your business, support, and time any less. Please contact us with any special concerns or requests.

Received this email today and was extremely impressed.

This was the subject line in the email.
Quote:

A BOX OF AMERICAN MADE BAD ASSERY SHIPPED TO YOU!

Quote:
Dear Me,

Thank you for your order from Special Operations Equipment! We wanted to let you know that your order (#!!!!!) was shipped via USPS, USPS Priority Mail on 11/27/2015. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

Shipped To:

Track Your Shipment:

This shipment includes the following items:

Item # Description Qty
EDCBelt EDC Belt Without Velcro Lining - Size 26" to 34" - Black / Black / 32" 1

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 am Reply with quote

Received today 11.30.2015 and the quality looks amazing. I may post a video on it a little later after I have tested it a few weeks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    youtubedirt.com Forum Index -> Everyday Carry

View next topic
View previous topic